Eliminates bleeding and uncomfortable sutures
The availability of a soft tissue laser has allowed us to offer several new treatments to our patients. Several surgical procedures that used to require a scalpel and sutures can now be done with minimal discomfort. The laser caurterizes as it cuts, eliminating bleeding and the need for uncomfortable sutures.
Listed below are some of the treatments that can now be performed with our laser:
- Apthous ulcer / cold sore / fever blister treatment – the laser can instantly take away the pain; no anesthetic needed!
- Frenectomy / Gingivectomy – reduction of a “gummy smile”
- Sulcular debridement (removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft tissue in the periodontal pocket)
- Implant recovery
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Improve the success rate of deep fillings by eliminating bleeding
- Pulpotomy adjunct – eliminates the need for chemicals when performing treatment on children
Connect With Us On Social Media